Quantcast

Thursday 11 October 2012

Happy Book Birthday!

I'm thrilled to announce the birth of my newest book, The Twelve Days to Christmas!
She arrived on 11th October, 2012 at 12.01am after a fairly easy labour, weighing in at 120 pages. Author and book are doing fine and her big sisters, Single in the City and Misfortune Cookie, can't wait to welcome her into the family.

Thank you, friends and fans, for all your support. Here she is ... I think she looks a bit like me, don't you? 

What if his proposal had an expiration date?

Hannah's in a bit of a pickle. In twelve days she flies from Hong Kong to the US with Sam, where he's finally going to meet her parents ... and ask to marry her. The problem is, she's not 100% sure she's going to say yes. Which will make for a very uncomfortable family holiday. He's got to ask her before they go. So Operation Proposal begins.


Historical fiction- takes after Dad

And since my first-born, Little Sacrifices (which of course I love just as much as his sisters) is feeling a little left out after all the chick-lit fuss around The Twelve Days' arrival, I'd like to offer everyone this 50% off gift voucher. If you'd like Little Sacrifices, go to Smashwords by November 11th and enter voucher code LH58H. He's available globally in all eBook formats.



Stocking stuffers for friends
If you're thinking about cheap and cheerful personalized gifts, I'd love to inscribe books for your friends and family. I can inscribe eBooks through www.kindlegraph.com (add your friend's kindle or email address and a note so I know who it's from/to). And I can inscribe bookplates that you stick into the front of the paperbacks too; just go here to make a request and I'll pop it in the post to you: http://michelegorman.co.uk/Bookplates.html
 
Links to the book
Paperbacks on Amazon US
Paperbacks on Amazon UK
Paperbacks (globally)
Kindle (
US, UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain) - paperbacks are also available through Amazon Germany, France, Italy, Spain
Barnes and Noble
Kobo and Apple - via Smashwords or through the iBookstore or Kobo Books

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.